It’s simple to wash leather with Leather-Clean.
Just follow the instructions below and experience freshly washed, clean leather!
1. Prepare leather by brushing off debris.
2. Use a clean container large enough to very loosely fit the leather product to be washed. Example: For a small leather jacket, the container should be at least 5-6 gallons.
3. Add Leather-Clean to warm water (90°-110° F), mix for 1 minute. Leather-Clean to water ratio: 2 oz to 1.5 gal of warm water.
4. Make sure to complete step 3 correctly and submerge your leather product into the prepared container with Leather-Clean and water. Gently massage leather for 5 minutes. For more soiled areas, gently scrub with a soft brush.
5. Let sit for 10 minutes, allowing the Leather-Clean solution to permeate, clean, and maintain the natural properties of the leather.
6. Prepare leather for rinsing by removing excess Leather-Clean treated water. Fill clean container with water, submerge leather, massage for 2-3 minutes, then remove promptly.
7. Dry in well-ventilated, shady area.